Dr. Laura Ryan is a homeowner in Sydney, Australia and she has assembled a team of designers to take her downtown home near the Sydney Opera House off grid. She and her team are taking her 2-bedroom, semi-detached, inner-city cottage on 1100 square feet, and transforming it into a sustainable home that is self sufficient in water, energy, and waste consumption.
- What is Dr. Laura’s imPossible house project
- The struggles she and her team face in renovating her house to make it completely off-grid
- The solutions of storing water and getting rid of excess water
- Why she uses prefab and recycled materials
- Her advice to people who want to go off grid
- What sewage and waste management systems she and her team will be using