Marketing & Web Services
Architects, Designers & Builders
Looking for higher quality clients?
We help architects, builders and designers position their business to serve the lifestyle they desire.
Let us do the work for you so you can focus on the work you love.
We have tested every type of marketing under the sun and have distilled that long list into the methods with the best return on investment. Our method is based on Inspiration and Education.
What would it cost you to learn what we know or to teach it to someone on your staff? With Dwelling Creative you know you have experience on your side and you can rest assured that it is being done right the first time.
- Have you let your marketing slide because you’re too busy or you’re not sure where to start? Has your client roster plateaued and you want to know how to bring in higher quality leads? As entrepreneurs we start out doing everything ourselves and it can be hard to see the path. We act as the north star to your best vision.
- In this discovery session we talk about where your business is now, and focus on where you want your business to go next. If you are ready to establish yourself as the expert architect, builder or designer in your area, book your free session today.
- Blogging for architects, builders, and designers establishes you as an authority in your niche. Google is looking for Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness. The most effective way to establish yourself as authority for your clients and google is through blogging.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest &Twitter
- Social media is best when paired with a blogging service. We take the educational information and curate it on social media with Calls To Action (CTAs) to visit the website .
- Updating new projects to your website.
- Adding projects to Houzz with keyword optimization.
- Uploading keyword titled images to Google My Business.
- Website updates.
- Automated get-to-know-your-company email series triggered by an educational download from the website (Lead Magnet).
- Email campaigns to drive traffic to new blog posts.
- Email list management.
- Magazine ad design for local and national magazines like Architectural Digest.
- Brochures, business cards, and print material.
- Prep material like custom home journals and planners to organize your ideal clients.
Where To Start?
Do you need a Marketing Masterplan?
You wouldn’t recommend building a house without a plan, why would you
build your business without one?
Does this sound like you?
- You are the one of the best builders or architects in your area, but you are not the leader.
- You are overworked and have trouble finding quality employees to expand your business.
- You want higher quality clients, but don’t know how to find them.
- You have experienced recessions and know that to survive them you need to be at the top of the list.
- You know that you need to spend money and time on marketing when business is good, but don’t know where to start.
- You are just plain busy and can’t do everything.
When was the last time you considered what you are working for? If you could design your life from the bottom up, what would it look like? What part of the business do you love the most and what do you want to delegate? What systems do you need for your business to thrive and give you free time to spend time with family & friends?
When you are clear about who and why, then we can design systems, symbols and messaging that speak directly to the people who appreciate you the most. This half day VIP power session results in a 20 page report giving you a unique-to-you, step by step process to position yourself as the expert.
What’s included in a Masterplan:
1. Projected income timeline based on goals.
2. Strategies to get out of the weeds & focus.
3. Your ideal client profile.
4. Clearly defined vision and goals.
5. Targeted messaging and branding guide.
6. Resource management to achieve objectives.
7. Home page renovation.
8. Competitor analysis.
9. Step by step marketing strategies to attract and pre-qualify the right prospects.
Put the Master Plan into action:
As the creator of multi million dollar homes, quality methods and materials are what you do best. Does your marketing reflect that quality? Every touch point of your brand communications should be consistent with the high quality of your work. Even a small inconsistency can create a disconnect between what your clients are looking for, and how you’re presenting yourself to the world. Your presence should be as custom, beautiful, and unique as the homes you create.
When you hire Dwelling Creative to deliver a master plan report we give you the information, tools and resources to implement it yourself or to train your staff. You can also hire us as your marketing team to implement the master plan. The services we offer are designed to establish you as the leader in your field by speaking the language of the highest quality clients and attracting the best talent to join your team.
"Melissa is a trend setter. She brings fresh, cutting edge creativity and intoxicating enthusiasm to just about anything she touches. She is deeply curious by nature, and sincerely interested in her clients - whether guiding a design process or seeking out the most original strategic marketing angle. Her engaging personality and professionalism makes her an absolute pleasure to work with."
"Before Melissa even started building our site, she spent time with us. She wanted to know our story, who we are and what we wanted to communicate. With powerful questions and intuition, she was able to develop an incredible marketing strategy that we felt was truly able to articulate the essence of who we are and what we do as a family business."