CLIENT CASE STUDY 2018-Ongoing
Asheville, North Carolina
1. Finding larger estate clients.
2. Attracting the best craftsmen & designers.
3. Establishing operations that allow stepping away from the day to day.
4. Identifying the most efficient marketing methods.
5. Positioning Bluestone as the leader by reputation and on the web.
Major wins working with Dwelling Creative
1. Increased new visitors by 3x with consistent branding and updated website.
2. Awarded 8 National and Regional building awards.
3. Increased Instagram Following by 5,000.
4. Houzz and housing magazines call Kevin for expert advice when writing articles.
5. Luxury Men’s brand Peter Millar shot photos for their Fall catalog at a client’s home.
6. Positioned as the premier luxury estate builder in Asheville, North Carolina.
7. Fully booked with Ideal Clients.
1. Rebrand website and identity for heirloom homes that make a historical mark.
2. Capture clients from the very beginning of their dream home journey by focusing on platforms where people are starting their search. Offer tools and inspiring content to help them get inspired. Be in the position to recommend the best team of realtors and designers.
3. Integrate maintenance services to prepare for retirement or recession, and ensure that the homes they’ve built are maintained with high standards.
4. Attract the right employees by focusing on an inspired company culture that cares deeply for exemplary customer service and exquisite production.
1. New branding identity, logo, and creative direction of website development.
2. Monthly coaching calls to guide progress toward the big picture.
3. Photoshoot to create a bank of assets to be used throughout their marketing. Working photos to personalize the business, historical references like the Biltmore, and photos of the area to integrate the storyline of how the land and culture shape their work.
4. Updating Houzz projects and curating Ideabooks to showcase their homes and other stunning work from around the world. Daily Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest posts for top of mind exposure and education.
5. Blog posts connected to an email campaign designed to inspire and educate.
6. Event planning for networking and marketing material, photography and video.
7. Graphic design for brochures and educational information.
8. Creativity sessions geared toward new innovations and how to integrate them into the marketing, like virtual reality.