CLIENT CASE STUDY
Asheville, North Carolina
1. Finding ideal clients.
2. Attracting the best craftsmen & designers.
3. Establishing operations that allow stepping away from the day to day.
4. Identifying the most efficient marketing methods.
5. Positioning Bluestone as the leader by reputation and on the web.
1. Rebrand website and identity for heirloom homes that make a historical mark.
2. Capture clients from the very beginning of their dream home journey by focusing on platforms where people are starting their search. Offer tools and inspiring content to help them get inspired. Be in the position to recommend the best team of realtors and designers.
3. Integrate maintenance services to prepare for retirement or recession, and ensure that the homes they’ve built are maintained with high standards.
4. Attract the right employees by focusing on an inspired company culture that cares deeply for exemplary customer service and exquisite production.
1. New branding identity, logo, and creative direction of website development.
2. Twice monthly coaching phone calls to guide and guide progress toward the big picture.
3. Photoshoot to create a bank of assets to be used throughout their marketing. Working photos to personalize the business, historical references like the Biltmore, and photos of the area to integrate the storyline of how the land and culture shape their work.
4. Updating Houzz projects and curating Ideabooks to showcase their homes and other stunning work from around the world. Daily Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest posts for top of mind exposure and education.
5. Twice a month blog posts connected to an email campaign designed to inspire and educate.
6. Event planning for networking and marketing material, photography and video.
7. Building a network of local businesses in the Luxury Home world to support each other.